Are you the only?
I CAN ONLY SPEAK!
- 7/15. 8:16 p.m. ok
- Bana: there wouldn't be anything.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: fear
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: I
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: there is none!
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: could you paralegal it?
- Don: no
- Bana: fear
- Don: okay
- Bana: there wouldn't be anything. So, how are you? Is it now?
- Don: no
- Bana: okay
- Don: I
- Bana: near
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: feel yourself. And do.
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: think
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: feed
- Don: no
- Bana: wait
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
- Don: no
- Bana: realize
- Don: okay
- Bana: I
Comments
Post a Comment